1. I have a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education. I am an Early Childhood Special Education teacher and graduated with my Master’s degree in December 2016.
2. I’d rather listen to podcasts than music while driving. I love true crime and motivational podcasts. Send your recommendations my way!
3. I love board games. My favorite is Settler’s of Catan.
4. I always choose chips over fries. I especially love when the chips are house-made.
5. I love all things true crime. Books, podcasts, TV shows… you name it.
6. I used to be a competitive dancer. I danced from age 2-14 (ballet and jazz) and competed in jazz from ages 5-10. I also performed in the Moscow Ballet’s Great Russian Nutcracker at the Fox Theatre in Detroit when I was 11 (I was an angel).
7. I love to read. My favorite types of books are typically YA Fiction, but I also love personal development books.
8. I studied abroad in the Dominican Republic. I loved every minute of it. There are so many beautiful beaches to visit and I’m not talking about the typical tourist destinations.
9. I love to travel. If I had the time and money I would travel every month. I haven’t been to as many places as I would like, but my favorite destination so far is Antigua, Guatemala.
10. My favorite food is tacos. Enough said.
Love, Samantha Marie